- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our political and military car tour will immerse you in the events of the Russian history and its special, sorrow and glorious page – great Patriotic war and Siege of Leningrad. With your guide you will visit the most important thematic museums and places: museum of Political history of Russia, a branch of the State Museum of the History of St. Petersburg in Rumyantsev Mansion and pay tribute to soviet warriors and Leningrad citizens on Piskaryovskoye Memorial cemetry.
- Professional guide service in your chosen language for 5h and private excursions in the museums
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 5 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission tickets - museum of Political History of Russia
- Admission tickets - exp. “Leningrad in the days of the Great Patriotic war” in Rumyantsev Mansion
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum of the Political History of Russia
- Entry/Admission - Rumyantsev's Mansion Museum
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide and a driver on a vehicle will meet you in the hotel and after the tour you will be taken back to your hotel or to another place in St. Petersburg boundaries you prefer.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Museum of the Political History of Russia, Kuibysheva st., 2/4 Metro: Gorkovskaya, St. Petersburg 198218 Russia
It houses about 500 thousand exhibits. Here you will learn about the events which led to the establishment of Soviet regime, about the major political, economic and cultural reformations from XVIII century to the present day that predetermined the fate of our country. The exhibition presents heirlooms of the prominent political, state and public figures, as well as a unique collection of colorful banners of the revolutionary 1917th year and the Civil War.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rumyantsev's Mansion Museum, Angliyskaya Emb., 44 metro Vasileostrovskaya, Nevskiy prospekt, Gostinyi dvor, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Exposition “Leningrad in the days of the Great Patriotic war” based on genuine documents and materials is placed in Rumyantsev Mansion - the branch of State Museum of the History of St. Petersburg. The spectacular building (constructed in 1730s-1740s) was named after one of its first owners – Nickolay Rumyantsev, an outstanding Russian statesman, educator and philanthropist. The exposition is organized by a thematic and chronological principle and shows all the major events related to the heroic defense and life of the city in 1941-1945. It occupies 12 halls and includes more than 2000 exhibits. Here you will find the original documents and photographs, banners, weapons and uniforms, personal belongings of the citizens, paintings and drawings, dioramas, maps and other items which will help you to deeply feel the tragic nature of those days.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piskaryovskoye Memorial Cemetery, Nepokoryonnykh ve., 72, St. Petersburg 195273 Russia
Piskaryovskoye cemetery is the world famous national monument in the memory of the World War II and a museum of the feat of Leningrad and its heroic citizens. It was opened on the fifteenth anniversary of the Victory Day, on May 9, 1960. There are 186 common graves in which 420 thousands of those who died from hunger, bombing and shelling and 70 thousands of soldiers, who defended Leningrad are buried. The cemetery is a symbol of fortitude, courage, absolute love to the motherland and strength of spirit of the victors in the most murderous war in all ages.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The price may be not valid in the dates of International Economic Forum (June 5-9), December 31 and January 1
- Any other language and bigger group size are available upon request.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.