- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get ready to spend an exciting 3 hours of cooking your own Russian Meal with a professional chef at a state of the art professional kitchen where real chefs learn how to cook.
Roll up your sleeves, put an apron on and start creating. Even if you have never tried anything like this before - you will surely love your experience and will come back for more.
This is a great bonding experience for all couples, sit down to enjoy your meal and share your thoughts.
- Family friendly
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a private vehicle (if appropriare option is selected)
- Your private chef's services (the chef speaks some English)
- English-speaking Interpretor's services. Other languages are available for surcharge 100 USD
- Your meal
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a private vehicle (if appropriare option is not selected)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel located in the city center.
Anytime of your choosing. Please specify your preferred time when booking.
Anywhere in the city upon your request
Choose your desired timing during the day, get ready to be picked up by your private driver at your hotel (if appropriate option is selected) or arrive to the cooking class located in the city centre on your own (if transportation is not included) for an overwhelming 3-hour hands-on experience.
Choose from numerous gastronomic specialities to be cooked, to name a few:
- Russian Blinis with various fillings
- Russian Borsch (aka beet soup)
- Beef Stroganoff
- Russian Salad (aka Olivie salad)
- Pelmeni (aka Meat Dumplings)
- Russian Schi (aka sauer-kraut soup)
We recommend to choose your 2 meals in advance to guarantee that the venue has all required ingredients and that there are no surprises.
While you are cooking, enjoy a glass of wine (additional charge) or an non-alcoholic drink, relax, chat with the chef about life and food in Russia. Learn how to make your meals special and how to surprise your relatives upon return from your trip.
The class takes place at a special venue in the city centre fully equipped for such cooking activities. This class is very easily combined with any sightseeing tour day, it could be a perfect lunch or dinner break to keep everyone happy and entertained!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The tour is available for cruise ship passengers: please, choose option "Cooking Class Cruise"
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.