- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This private tour with a professional guide is a great opportunity to explore the most famous museum of Russia, the Hermitage. The special entry tickets will give you the priority access to the museum to save your time. You will have the full attention of the guide who will customize the route in the museum according to your interests.
The General Staff Building will amaze you with the bright colors of the paintings and their emotional content.
- Professional & friendly guide speaking your language
- SKIP-THE-LINE tickets to the Hermitage & General Staff Building
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - The General Staff Building
Aleksandrovskaya Kolonna, Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
On this private tour, you will visit the richest museum of Russia and the whole world, the Hermitage. Discover the gala halls and private rooms of the Russian Emperors in the Winter Palace and explore the vast collections of European Art in other buildings if the complex.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The General Staff Building, Dvortsovaya Sq., 6-10 Metro Kanal Griboyedova, Nevskiy Prospekt, Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Your private guide will take you to the General Staff Wing of the Hermitage to marvel the collections of Impressionists and Post-Impressionists. You will see famous works by Picasso, Matisse, Cezanne, Van Gogh, and others.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.