- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This comprehensive tour is designed to give the most and the best of the vast Hermitage collection of art works.
Skip the queue and save time! Join to the small group and save money. Your guide will give you lots of information and will show you the most significant masterpieces of the museum.
Your group is not more than 10 people.
- Entrance tickets to the Hermitage both: the Main building and the General Staff building
- Professional guide specialized in Arts and History
- Audio system to use in the museum for the group more than 6 people
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
Palace Square, 8, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square, 2, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Founded in 1764 the Hermitage Museum is Russia's largest Fine Art museum and home to an astounding collection of about three million masterpieces.
Upon arrival, enter the Winter Palace via the stunning Jordan Staircase and walk through the superb staterooms of the Winter Palace. Next, proceed to the Small Hermitage for a visit to the Pavilion Hall, which features slender marble columns, an elegant gallery and 28 lovely cut-glass chandeliers. En route to the Old Hermitage you will see a collection of 13th to 18th-century Italian art. On display there are works by Leonardo Da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Giordgione, and Titian. At the New Hermitage, view a collection of Spanish art by El Greco, Murillo, Zurbaran, Velasquez and Goya among others. The Hermitage is also home to a vast Rembrandt [paints and over 40 works by Rubens.
Next we cross the Palace square to see the impressionist and post-impressionists Collection located in the General Staff building.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.