- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Choose us if you:
- prefer to travel in comfort avoiding stuffy public transport;
- want to spend more time sightseeing;
- avoid long lines to the ticket office;
- want to enjoy your time with a licensed guide;
- get a high-class service for affordable price.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Lisenced guide
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
- Tips for guide and driver
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up / drop off at your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
“Russian Versailles”, “Paradise”, “Pearl of Art”, “The Capital of Fountains” its all about Peterhof – palace and park complex on the shore of Gulf of Finland. Peterhof is one of the must-see sights of Petersburg. It attracts millions of tourists annually. Art and talent of architects, sculptors, masters of the fountain landscape work embodied in the sights of Peterhof. At all times Peterhof inspired poets, artists and composers. The Grand palace also known as the Summer palace was the favorite summer residency of reigning family.
The pearl of the whole ensemble is the jaw-dropping cascade fountain leading down from the palace. From there the park spreads out to the left and right along the coastline with trick fountains, pyramid fountains, marble sculptures and lots of other impressive displays.
As of today the Peterhof is decorated by the biggest system of water cascades, fountains and sculptural elements in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.