- 9 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy some most popular local attractions of St-Petersburg and its environs with a local guide. This VISA-FREE 1-day private tour is specially designed for cruise ship passengers. Take a sightseeing tour of the city center visiting Peter and Paul Cathedral and get an insight into one of the most beautiful Russian cities and former capital of Russian Empire. Drive out to town of Pavlovsk and visit Pavlovsk Palace of Paul I of Russia. Take the time to explore Pavlovsk Park.
• Full-day private Visa-Free shore excursion in St-Petersburg and suburbs
• See the most picturesque sites of the city center on a sightseeing tour
• Visit Peter and Paul Cathedral
• Visit Pavlovsk Palace and Pavlovsk Park
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Licensed guide services
- Visa-free arrangement
- All port fees and taxes
- Skip public line arrangement where possible
- Radioguide head-sets (for groups of 7 and up)
- WiFi on-board (upon request)
- Port pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Pavlovsk State Museum
- Gratuities for guide and driver at your discretion (recommended)
- Cost of lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet you inside you cruiseship port termital
St-Petersburg Sea Port
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Memorial Sign Strelka Of Vasilievskiy Island, Birzhevaya Square, St. Petersburg 199034 Russia
Stop or pass by Spit of Basil's Island
Pass By: Nevsky Prospekt, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Stop or pass by the main street of the city .
Pass By: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 198324 Russia
Stop or pass by the main square of the city.
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
VIsit Peter and Paul Fortress.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Cathedral, Sobornaya Sq., 1 Petropavlovskaya Fortress, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
Visit Peter and Paul Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
Stop or pass by St-Isaac's Square.
Stop At: Pavlovsk State Museum, Sadovaya St 20, Pavlovsk, St. Petersburg 196621 Russia
Visit Pavlovsk Palace and Park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- MANDATORY: To take this tour you must provide proper passport information about EACH member of your group ASAP (1)Full name as shown in your travel passport (2)Passport number (3)Country of citizenship (4)Date of birth
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT: Your individual TourTickets (NOT VIATOR TICKETS) will be issued by a local tour operator and provided to you separately. Print them out before you set out for the tour. The TourTickets must be presented to the Russian Border Control Authorities along with your travel passports.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.