- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If your dream is to perform an African safari come and visit us. About an hour from Lisbon, the Alentejo plain became a savannah full of unforgettable wildlife. Come spend a different day in a magical place and unique Badoca Safari Park!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- 45-min Safari (time slots need to be booked on arrival to Badoca Safari Park and are available on first come basis)
- Presentation of Birds of Prey
- Feeding Session of the Lemurs
- Visit to the Island of the Primates
- Entry/Admission - Badoca Safari Park
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- VIP Experiences (Falconry's Experience, Meeting with the Giraffes, Interaction with the Lemurs, VIP Safari)
- African Rafting 3€ (tickets can be purchased at the ticket office upon availability. Ticket office closes 2 hours before the park closes)
Badoca Safari Park
Herdade da Badoca, section 170 7501-909 Vila Nova de Santo André
Weekdays from Monday to Friday: 9h30am to 6pm
Weekend: 9h30am to 6h30pm
Visit: Badoca Safari Park, Herdade da Badoca, Vila Nova de Santo Andre 7501-909 Portugal
We gave a new meaning to the discovery of Alentejo and the Badoca Safari Park, we animated the immensity of its landscape with different species of wild animals. Watch a magnificent presentation of birds of prey where eagles and falcons perform free flights and show ways to hunt their prey.
Savor a delicious meal in the Badoca Safari Park restaurant, harmoniously integrated into the landscape and with a breathtaking view over the savannah. If you prefer to do a picnic in the picnic park, a space of 1000m2 inserted in the middle of the pine forest. Get to know the exotic bird garden and let yourself be invaded by the joy of the colors of the various species that live there - macaws, parrots, among many others.
Enjoy the pure air and take an unforgettable pedestrian walk, crossing a magnificent wooden bridge with 80m2 built between the trees and the stream.
Experience the safari adventure and embark on an amazing journey through the wild.
Safari Adventure gives children and adults a unique opportunity to observe wild animals in freedom. In this space, eighteen different species coexist in a total of about 230 animals, including giraffes, orches, zebras, buffaloes, ostriches, elandas, kudus, impalas, levies and wildebears that can be observed during the journey.
A park guide ensures a detailed explanation of the species satisfying all the doubts and curiosities of the visitors. The biological characteristics, habitat, feeding, breeding and conservation status of each species are reported as the animals are observed.
The Badoca Safari Park has the animals in freedom, in a 45 hectare area in order to provide the best conditions of animal welfare, offering a more realistic representation of the functioning of the ecosystems, which does not happen in the regime of captivity, characteristic of the traditional zoos .
Marking by order of arrival / Approximate duration of 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.