- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A friendly private tour of about 8 hours in 4x4 vehicle with capacity for 6 guests.
We will go through some off road paths to get some views over the ocean and nature that not everyone knows.
Visit the most beautiful places of the Natural Park of Arrábida, the fishing village of Sesimbra and visit castles of Palmela and Sesimbra.
See the views from Spichel Cape and taste some delights of the local pastery.
We will see the most and the best of Lisbon South Bank possible in a day tour.
We can adapt the tour according to your tastes, so we can suggest and show you the best that Lisbon South Bank has to offer.
- Pickup and drop-off in your Hotel, Hostel or Apartment in the following areas: Lisbon city area; Lisbon South Bank in Almada and Costa Caparica area; Lisbon South Bank in Sesimbra, Setúbal, Montijo area.
- Private tour
- Transport by private 4x4 vehicle
- Wi-Fi on board
- Accident and liability insurance
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel, Hostel or apartment pickup and drop-off in the indicated areas.
This tour starts at 9:00 and lasts about 8 hours, we will pick you up at your Hotel, Hostel or Apartment: in Lisbon city area; in Lisbon South Bank in Almada and Costa Caparica area; Lisbon South Bank in Sesimbra, Setúbal, Montijo area.
We will leave Lisbon through the 25 de Abril bridge.
Visit Christ the King monument with the best view of the city of Lisbon.
Enjoy the nature in the transfer to Lagoa de Albufeira with its fantastic beach and lake.
Have fun of road in our 4x4 vehicle and feel and find some places not everyone knows
Head for Spichel Cape with monuments and breathtaking views.
Visit dinosaur fossils in natural monuments.
Visit Sesimbra Castle with its fantastic view.
Explore the center of the fishing village of Sesimbra with a stroll along the beach and the narrow streets.
Stop for photos of the stunning views over Troy Peninsula and Arrábida beaches along the Arrábida Natural Park.
Visit Palmela Castle.
Visit the village of Azeitão to sample their delicious pastries.
Return to Lisbon through the 25 de April bridge to enjoy the beatiful view over the tagus river.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring good humor to make the most of this tour with us.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Bring sunscreen because we usually have a lot of sun.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.