- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a Private Stand Up Paddle Tour to Arrábida - Portinho da Arrábida
Tour for all levels of skills.
We can help you on the first steps or leading you in a advance tour of paddling.
2 hours guide tour with a private instructor and guide.
All safety gear is available in price.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Duckdive Nature Sports
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
O Zeca, Praia do Creiro, 2925 Portinho da Arrábida, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
Natural park reserve
Stop At: Duckdive Nature Sports, Estrada Florestal Castelo Beach, Costa da Caparica 2825-490 Portugal
If You prefer Stand up Paddle with waves Surfing
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.