- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend some time getting to know the 'White City' with this private 4-hour tour of Tel Aviv. Explore Rothschild Boulevard, the colorful Carmel Market, Old Jaffa, and more. Customize the tour to suit your interests.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Jaffa Port, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Meet your guide at your hotel to start your private tour.
Walk along Rothschild Boulevard to see some of Tel Aviv's beautiful houses. This area is part of what represents the 'White City,' which was defined by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, while others are in the International Building Style. Part of this street is the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv, Ahuzat Bait, which dates from 1909. One of the houses, 'Independence Hall,' is where Israel's Declaration of Independence was signed in May 1948.
Moving on, you will walk toward the Carmel Market, which is a beautiful colorful bazaar with fresh fruits, vegetables, and other local food.
Finally you will visit Old Jaffa, a city dating back more than 4,000 years. There are many wonderful places and stories about the old and current Jaffa, the Ottoman city, the beautiful alleys, and the port.
Return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.