- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Go back in time to visit several ancient sites on this 10-hour small-group tour to Bethlehem and Jericho from Tel Aviv. Take in amazing historical highlights, such as the birthplace of Jesus Christ and Zacchaeus’ sycamore fig.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tel es-Sultan
- cable car passage in Jericho is not included in the cost of this tour.
- Food and drinks
Your centrally-located Tel Aviv hotel
Returns to original departure point
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
Your journey begins, after getting picked up at your central Tel Aviv hotel, with a drive through the Judean Desert toward Jericho. Along the way, you will pass the Good Samaritan Inn before stopping at sea level to enjoy the magnificent scenery.
Arrive in Jericho, one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world, and admire the lush greenery that is in stark contrast to the dry desert you have passed through. Visit Zacchaeus’ sycamore fig, one of the city’s most famed attractions, before moving on to an overview of the Mount of Temptation, where Jesus was tempted by the Devil.
Your time in Jericho also includes a visit to Tel e-Sultan, an archaeological site that has uncovered more than 20 settlements dating back thousands of years.
Venture next to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ. Your excursion takes in the Church of the Nativity and Manger Square. On the way out of the city, you will see the numerous shepherd fields that surround Bethlehem.
Please note: Cable car passage up the Mount of Temptation in Jericho is not included in the cost of this tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are required
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- Palestinian guides meet the tour only after border crossing
- Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion
- Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian territory
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.