- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Biblical Highlights of Sea of Galilee, Tiberias, Nazareth, Day Trip from Tel Aviv
Discover the New Testament sites of Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee on this day trip from Tel Aviv. In Nazareth, Jesus’ childhood home, explore the Church of the Annunciation and Church of St Joseph. After your Nazareth tour, visit some fabled miracle locations around the Sea of Galilee including the site of the feeding of the 5,000. Visit Capernaum and then pass through Tiberias on route to the Jordan River, with the chance to be baptized in its waters. Nazareth and Galilee tours don’t come much more comprehensive!
• Full day trip from Tel Aviv to Nazareth, Tiberias and the Sea of Galilee
• Guided tour of popular Holy Land sights, such as the Church of St Joseph.
• Optional baptism on the Jordan River
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup Tel Aviv: 07:15 AM and drop-off
- Includes all entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sea of Galilee
- Food and drinks
- Any insurance.
1: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
2: Netanya, Israel
3: Herzliya, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup from Tel Aviv: 07:15
• Pickup from Netanya: 07:45
• Pickup from Herzliya: 07:00
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea of Galilee, Tiberias Israel
Depart your central Tel Aviv hotel by air-conditioned coach and travel to Nazareth in the Galilee region. On route, hear tales of the city, known as the childhood home of Jesus, and its important role in the Christian faith. On arrival, visit some of Nazareth’s key religious sites. See the Church of the Annunciation, where the Angel Gabriel is said to have spoken to the Virgin Mary, and see the Church of St Joseph, believed to stand on the site of Joseph’s carpentry workshop. Continue through the village of Kafer Kana, identified as the site of Cana where Jesus performed the miracle of wine, and arrive at the Sea of Galilee, Israel’s biggest freshwater lake and the setting of many biblical tales. Pass the Church of the Multiplication, the believed location of the miracle of the feeding of the 5,000, and explore Capernaum on the shores of the Sea. View the ruins of the synagogue that stood where Jesus taught and see the modern church that sits over St Peter’s house, where Jesus is believed to have stayed. Pass through the waterfront city of Tiberias and arrive in Yardenit – a sacred baptism site on the Jordan River. Admire this idyllic spot, and if you wish, take part in a Christian baptism ceremony. On your return, enjoy beautiful views of Mt Tabor, known to Christians as the Mount of Transfiguration, before your tour ends in Tel Aviv.
Duration: 10 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.