- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us for a photography tour through the streets of Florentine, the bohemian neighborhood in south Tel Aviv that’s known for its amazing street art, graffiti, and cool vibes. Explore the multicultural neighborhood that seems to be changing by the day and learn how to capture the scene creatively with your smartphone camera.
This tour will focus on composition - we’ll explore various photo techniques to help us ask questions such as:
-How does street art and graffiti change the facade of a building?
-What’s the relationship between people and the built environment?
-How do buildings and the environment reflect each other?
-How do older and new elements influence each other?
Through the tour, participants will learn what makes a great photo, how to photograph people & capture portraits, how to use your smartphone’s advanced camera functions, and how to edit your photos.
Nahalat Binyamin St 74, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Returns to original departure point
We will discover the changing streetscapes and the street art in this bohemian neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.