- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tour to the Judean Desert, ascend Masada by cable car and see the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Float in the mineral-rich Dead Sea and benefit from the therapeutic qualities of a natural mud-bath!
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Government licensed professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Hotels in Herzliya
Returns to original departure point
Start your tour to the Dead Sea via the Judean hills at 06.30am. On the way to the Dead Sea stop at the Masada, one of the most exciting and frequently-toured places in Israel, and relates a story of perseverance and power, faith and surrender, ambitions, and a tragic end. Masada is situated on the top of a mountain with steep sides and a flat top like a parapet overlooking the desert panorama to the west and the Dead Sea to the east. The remains of the fortress of Masada are well-preserved and have been reconstructed in an effort to pay homage to the site and its heroic inhabitants. The most impressive structure on Masada is King Herod’s northern palace, built on three rock terraces overlooking the gorge below. This is the largest and most complete Roman siege camp that remains today. In 2001 UNESCO declared Masada a World Heritage Site.
The Dead Sea is the lowest point on earth, 400 meters below sea level and has attracted thousand visitors from all around the world to have unforgettable experience to float in salty and hilling water and cover your body with magic therapeutic mud. You will have free time in the afternoon at the Dead Sea private beach before being returned to your hotel in Herzliya.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, towels, hats, sun screen, sunglasses, drinking water.
- Instant confirmation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.