- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A captivating guided tour of archaeological remains right outside the Temple Mount. Ascend to Hulda's Gates at the Southern Wall of the Temple Mount which pilgrims used to enter the Temple Mount during the Second Temple period. Walk along the lesser known area of the Western Wall and behold massive boulders, remnants of the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. Tour the remains of the magnificent Umayyad Palace and get an in-depth understanding of the area's history through virtual reconstruction and visual exhibitions in the Davidson Center, built inside an ancient palace.
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Old City of Jerusalem
- A snack bar with cold and hot drinks are available on site.
Old City, Jerusalem
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
The Umayyad Palace - a tour through the remains of a magnificent palace of a Muslim caliph.
The Triple Gate - the original staircase and the three blocked gates that led the Jews to the Temple Mount during the Second Temple period.
Robinson's Arch - the main market street of Jerusalem during the Second Temple period, on which the huge stones that formed the bridge to the Temple Mount during Herod's reign can be found just as they were when they fell during the destruction of the Temple.
The Davidson Center - a technologically advanced museum, built within the remains of a Muslim palace, which provides a glimpse into the way of life and the various religions which flourished in Jerusalem throughout history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour begins. Upon arrival, please approach the ticket booth to receive your ticket wristband.
- The site is mostly wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Photo credits: Eliyahu Yanai and Yonit Schiller
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.