- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
BITEMOJO - the ultimate food discovery experience via smartphone app!
Visit www.bitemojo.com or download the app for more details
• Completely independent - No guide, no group, it's just you and your smartphone!
• 6 amazing local cuisine tastings and multiple points of interest on the route
• Earn free biteCredits - You will be able to use them anywhere in the world where a bitemojo experience is offered
• The fairest experience - you can stop at anytime and continue another day, or even in another destination
max group size: 10 people
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- No transportation is included
Mahane Yehuda Jerusalem, Israel
You are free to start the tour any time you wish within the operating hours of the tour specified in the Availability box Operating hours: 10 am till 8 pm.
THE BITES INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR:
- Dim-sums of your choice
- Filled Emroli
- Homemade hummus
- A healthy juice
- A taste of fresh coffee
About the Mahane Yehuda Veggie Food Tour
Welcome to Jerusalem’s open-air market, Machaneh Yehudah, the repository of sights, sounds, tastes, and smells. The place is teeming with humanity — you’ll see every stripe of religion, and discern many countries of origin. That bustling has given rise to a robust culinary environment, with bakeries, pubs, spice markets, candy galore, and…don’t forget the fish market! Parallel to the diverse tastes of this area, you’ll find bargains on most dry goods. Pay careful attention to how different areas of the Shuk are populated by different kinds of wares, and, comparably, different ethnicities among the various Jews who call you to come sample what they have to sell. The market is the beneficiary of organic growth, as neighborhoods spread, as well as some political upheaval, back when the State of Israel achieved independence. Welcome to The Shuk — take care to sample all there is, and watch the people, in a feast for your eyes. And then strike up conversations with everyone you can — that’s where you’ll really encounter all the richness Machaneh Yehudah has to offer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour is Kosher This tour is not available on Saturday or national holidays. On Friday the tour is available until 2 hours before Shabbat There is no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some biteStops will accommodate. Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your bite, depending on rush-hours, and seating may not be available. You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day. You may convert unused bites to bite-credit via the app. The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- The tour is Kosher
- This tour is not available on Saturday or national holidays.
- On Friday the tour is available until 2 hours before Shabbat
- There is no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some biteStops will accommodate.
- Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your bite, depending on rush-hours, and seating may not be available.
- You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day.
- You may convert unused bites to bite-credit via the app.
- The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Sunday to Thursday: 10am-8pm Friday: 9am-until 2 hours before Shabbat Saturday: the tour is not available
- Sunday to Thursday: 10am-8pm
- Friday: 9am-until 2 hours before Shabbat
- Saturday: the tour is not available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.