- 2 to 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This extended 02 day tour to Petra and Wadi Rum starting and ending in Eilat gives you two days at the Wonder of the World, Petra, and a jeep safari at Wadi Rum, one of the most spectacular desert landscapes of the world. Starting in Eilat, you'll cross into Jordan and travel north along the Desert Highway.
- Meet & Assist Service upon arrival to Eilat Border
- All transfers by brand-new car with English Speaking Driver (assistant driver)
- 04-5 Hrs Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum with English Speaking guide who is your driver
- Mineral Water , Bedouin Tea & Real Bedouin Hospitality in Wadi Rum
- 01 Night camping at Our Bedouin Camp with BBQ Dinner & Breakfast
- Box-lunch is included in Wadi Rum during the tour
- English Speaking Guide in Petra for 03 hrs
- 700 meters horse ride in Petra from the main gate (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip)
- Lunch in Petra (Al Qantara Restaurants or Similar)
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle
- All kinds of tips for the guides & the driver
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride
- Travel insurance & Peronal expenses
- Jordan Departure Tax(10 JD / $ 15 USD) when applied
- Items not listed/mentioned above
Day 01 : Eilat Border – Wadi Rum Tour by Jeep – Sunset – BBQ Dinner & Overnight in Wadi Rum
Arrival to Eilat Border (08:00 am – 12:00/13.00 pm max), meet our representative and our driver at the border , then transfer you 1 hour to Wadi Rum , meet our English Speaking Bedouin Guide at the Wadi Rum’s Visitors Center & enjoy the Real Bedouin Hospitality (Bedouin Tea , Coffee & a visit to a real Bedouin Family : Guide’s Home) ... enjoy the wilderness adventure of a 4x4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia, climbing sand dunes and rock bridges, - Start the 04-05 Hours Jeep tour With Our English Speaking Bedouin Guide , the sites you are going to visit are : Nabatean Temple , Lawrence Spring , Sand Dunes , Khazali Canyon , Little Bridge , Um Frouth Rock Bridge , Lawrence House , Burdah Rock Bridge/Burdah Arch ...
- 01 Hour Camel Riding is optional from Rum Village to Lawrence Spring (10 JD/15 USD per hour per camel) or you can do it the next day ...
At the end of the day , marvel at the sunset and gaze at the stars in the night sky whilst enjoying the legendary hospitality of the Bedouin, before sleeping at the foot of the awesome mountains exploding out from the desert landscap , enjoy the-BBQ Dinner (vegetarian options of food are available ) and overnight under the stars in Wadi Rum or at our Bedouin Camp!
Day 02 : Wadi Rum – Petra & Petra Tour – Back to Eilat Border & Departure/Drop off
Breakfast & Enjoy the Sunrise , drive you from the Camp to Wadi Rum Visitor’s Center and meet our driver again , and drive you 2 hrs to Petra , on the way you will stop for few minutes for pictures and enjoy the views of the kings’ highway on your way to Petra , then , We head to visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Start our guided tour with our English Speaking guide for 03 hrs and the rest by yourselves ....This fascinating ancient Nabatean capital dominated long time the Arabian trade routes, and is a must see in the Middle East. Meet your guide at the Visitor's Centre and start to explore the mystic site. You pass the Siq, a narrow gorge where you get the first close views of the colorful sandstone, ending at the beautiful Treasury. Walk along the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs, the Theatre and Qasr Al Bint. Free time on your own, then walk the same way back to the entrance gate.
Meet our driver again at the main gate of Petra , and drive you 1.30 hr back to Eilat Border (Please Note that Eilat Border closes by 08:00pm and Petra is 1.30 hour driving from Eilat Border ) & Departure /drop off ...
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Balloon ride and tour
- in Wadi Rum for 01 hour is optional & available from the early morning ( from 06:00 am – 07:00 am) for
- 130 JD / $ 185 USD per person (Booking in advance is required)
- Camel Ride in Wadi Rum & Petra is optional for 10 JD / $ 15 USD per camel per hour
- You don’t need to book it in advance . can be booked upon arrival to Petra or Wadi Rum and ask your guide in Petra/Wadi Rum)
- Petra Carriage ($40 USD for carriage - maximum capacity of 2 guests)
- You don’t need to book it in advance , can be booked upon arrival to Petra and can ask your guide in Petra at Petra Gate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.