- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
BITEMOJO - the ultimate food discovery experience via smartphone app!
Visit www.bitemojo.com for more details
• Completely independent - No guide, no group, it's just you and your smartphone.
• 6 amazing tastings of local cuisine and multiple points of interest on the route
• Earn free biteCredits - You will be able to use them anywhere in the world where there is a bitemojo experience.
• The fairest experience - you can stop anytime and continue in another day, or even in another destination.
max group size is 15 people
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- No transportation is included
Rothschild Boulevard in Tel Aviv, Israel
You are free to start the tour any time you wish within in the operating hours of the tour specified in the Availability box
Operating hours: 10 am till 8 pm.
THE BITES INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR:
- Half a "Toast in White"
- Leek Patty with Dips or Soup of the day
- Mini Kebabs in pan or Hummus plate
- Coffee of your choice with a chocolate ball
- Half a Felafel
- Scoop of gourmet Ice cream flavor of your choice
Description of White City food tour
Follow the route from the Habima Theater, along the enchanting Rothschild Boulevard, to the start of Neve Tezedek: trace the development of Tel Aviv from its earliest days as Ahuzat Bayit (the original name of the city) as it transformed into “The White City.”
This bitemojo food tour will take you to the very beginning of Tel Aviv: an architectural wonderland of over 4,000 Bauhaus buildings concentrated in an area that was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003. Bauhaus is an architectural style characterized by its functional living plans, with straight lines and little adornment. In Tel Aviv these buildings were often covered in white plaster, leading to the nickname the White City.
It was here, along Rothschild Boulevard and the neighboring streets, where the first Hebrew city, in all its fascinating multiplicity of humanity, architecture, art, economics, culture, and food (of course!), flourished and developed. Here you will encounter the beating pulse of modern Tel Aviv; a home to innovation and creativity where many of the trendiest impulses of Israeli society get their start. A place where contemporary and classic meet; embassies and cultural institutions mix with banks and hi-tech companies, shared work spaces, theaters, and many delicious places to eat. It is all happening here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- The tour is not-Kosher
- This tour is not available on Saturday or national holidays.
- On Friday the tour is not available
- There is no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some biteStops will accommodate.
- Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your bite, depending on rush-hours, and seating may not be available.
- You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day.
- You may convert unused bites to bite-credit via the app.
- Sunday: 10am-8pm (bite#3 closes at 6pm)
- Monday: 10am-8pm (bite#3 closes at 6pm)
- Tuesday: 10am-8pm (bite#3 closes at 6pm)
- Wednesday: 10am-8pm (bite#3 closes at 6pm)
- Thursday: 10am-8pm (bite#3 closes at 6pm)
- Friday: Not-available
- Saturday: the tour isn't available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.