- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tour of Haifa, Acre and Rosh Hanikra will leads to the North of Israel. It starts from visiting Haifa, the Northern Capital of Israel, will continue to Acre (Akko) which used to be a biggest city of the whole Western Christian World 1000 years ago, and finally - to Rosh Hanikra, one of the World natural wonders.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Ideal choice for families
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Akko Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Rosh Hanikra
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests at any Jerusalem hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Baha'i Gardens, 80 Hatzionut Avenue, Near Shifra Street Mount Carmel, Haifa Israel
Baha'i Religion is believed to be the youngest World Faith. Their Global Center in Haifa is set into the most beautiful Baha'i Gardens. These Gardens; the World Heritage Site, are believed to be among the most beautiful and, possibly, the most expensive gardens in the whole world
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Akko Old Town, Acre Israel
Akko was the Capital of the Crusades Kingdom once. And its huge and highly impressive Knights Halls and secret Templar Tunnels are still beyond any imagination. This and much more make Akko a famous World Heritage Site.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Highway 4, 10 min ride North of Nahariya, Rosh Hanikra Israel
Rosh Hanikra undersea caves is one of the miracles of the world. But, much beyond that, they are magically beautiful.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.