- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Make a seat in our 4X4 luxurious cabin and enjoy KEDEM off the road Adventure to encounter the local mini Toscana valley, where the story behind Bible heroes took place.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All-inclusive tour
- Small group (up to 6 passengers) Professional guide Luxurious 4X4 SUV Morning tea and coffee served Light breakfast of smoked cheese, eggs and fresh local bread. Late lunch made of Beef/Vegi sandiviches and verity of salads Hotel pickup and drop-off Free health snacks on board
- GO PRO Video footage of the tour to memorise the group mates adventure
Be picked up from your venue at 8 AM in a luxurious 4x4 SUV where you will be inspired by breath-taking landscapes. Start at 9:30 AM with light breakfast of smoked cheese, eggs, fresh local of bread and tea of and continue to a guided tour of the ancient Roman coliseum at Beit Guvrin, UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, enjoy beer tasting at a local micro-brewery for one hour, before visiting the biblical town of Azekah where David defeated Goliath for another hour. Next, taking off-road to Burma Road, a hidden trail that saved Jerusalem from siege during Israel’s War of Independence (you can also exchange the offroad for high gear action and upgrade to bike trails for extra cost).
Around 2 PM you will enjoy traditional Israeli lunch consisting of beef and vegetarian sandwiches with salads at panoramic observation to Judean mountains (there is an option to upgrade to native Wine&Dine ASADO Steak feast for extra cost).
Offroading will continue for another 3 hours to finally sweet up with oriental cake & coffee at Abu Gosh before heading back to your venue at 7 PM.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.