- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
With this private tour with a private guide you visit Bethlehem, The Mount of Olives and the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Jaffa gate or your hotel in center of Jerusalem
After meeting with your private guide you leave Jerusalem and exit Israel through on of the checkpoints to enter the city of Bethlehem where you will drive through the Old City neighborhoods before arriving at the main Manger Square. Here we meet a local guide who will join us in the Church of Nativity, the oldest church building in the Holy Land and the place of birth of Jesus. Next is a short walk in the Old City to the Milk Grotto and as you wish continue to visit the Shepherds Fields and/or the separation Wall graffiti. Just before going through the checkpoint again you stop at a high point for a view of the area.
A walking tour visiting all the highlights, including amazing views from different rooftops.
In Jerusalem the tour continues on top of the Mount of Olives with a beautiful view of Jerusalem. From there you walk down, passing the Dominus Flevit and Getsemaneh churches, towards the Old City which you enter via the Lion’s Gate. The Old City has four quarters ; Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Armenian and is home to The Temple Mount/The Noble Sanctuary, The Western Wall and the Holy Sepulcher, the place were Jesus was crucified, buried and resurrected.
We have made itineraries for the Old City tour for you to choose from and your guide will contact you after your booking to discuss your preferred itinerary, the starting time and the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.