- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Two days tour to the Golan Heights including an over night at a Kibbutz guest house from Jerusalem.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Overnight accommodation
- Breakfast on the second day
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or minibus
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Pick up from major hotels in Jerusalem
Returns to original departure point
Drive northwards to the Golan Heights passed Hamat Gader. From this elevated vantage point get sweeping views across the Sea of Galilee. Then continue ascending the Golan Heights to the Shalom Observation Point and visit the remains of a Talmudic village at the Katzerin Museum. Visit the former Syrian stronghold on Mount Bental which is now a lookout point.
Stay overnight on a Kibbutz.
Visit the Banias (Caesarea Philippi) at the base of Mount Hermon where there is one of the largest springs which runs into the Jordan River. The area is covered with thick vegetation and was the site of an ancient Roman settlement. Continue on to Kal'at Nimrod, a cliff top fortress and to Birkat Ram a beautiful lake. We end off with a visit to Safed, the mountain top city which was the birthplace of Kabala. Return back to your hotel in Tel Aviv, Herzliya or Netanya.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.