- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
BITEMOJO - the ultimate food discovery experience via smartphone app!
Visit www.bitemojo.com for more details
• Completely independent - No guide, no group, it's just you and your smartphone.
• 6 amazing tastings of local cuisine and multiple points of interest on the route
• Earn free biteCredits - You will be able to use them anywhere in the world where there is a bitemojo experience.
• The fairest experience - you can stop anytime and continue in another day, or even in another destination.
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- No transportation is included
Levinsky in Tel Aviv, Israel
You are free to start the tour any time you wish within in the operating hours of the tour specified in the Availability box
Operating hours: 10 am till 7 pm.
THE BITES INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR:
- Cortado/tea with a chocolate ball or cookie
- Legendary Sweet Potato Fries with Vegan Mayo
- Rice with seitan served with sauce
- Crunchy fatoosh salad with lemonade
- Classic Turkish bourekas
- Tea and a packet of organic dried fruit
Decription of the tour
Being vegan isn’t just about eating or avoiding certain foods, it is a whole way of life that prioritizes health and a humanitarian approach to the other living things that share our world. While there have always been people who are vegan, in recent years it has grown in popularity, especially in Tel Aviv, which has attracted a large number of community members. As this tour will show, however, this is no passing trend but a unique lifestyle with deep and delicious roots.
The tour follows a route along the seam between the Levinsky market and the Florentine neighborhood and proves that if you thought being vegan meant giving up culinary pleasures – think again! The restaurants and dishes that you will meet along the way will expose a whole world of ideals and raw materials that come from the earth directly to the plate. Along the way we will get to know the nature of this fairly anti-establishment neighborhood, from the immigrants from Saloniki who first settled here to the graffiti artists who come out every night to decorate it. Join us for a unusual, multi-sensual tour full of surprises.
• The tour is appropriate for Vegans
• The tour is not-Kosher
• On Friday the tour is available until 3pm
• There are no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some biteStops will accommodate.
• Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your bite, depending on rush-hours, and seating may not be available.
• You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day.
• You may convert unused bites to bite-credit via the app.
• The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
• Sunday: 10am-6:30pm
• Monday: 10am-6:30pm
• Tuesday: 10am-6:30pm
• Wednesday: 10am-6:30pm
• Thursday: 10am-6:30pm
• Friday: 10am-3pm (bite #2 is closed)
• Saturday & national holidays: the tour isn't available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.