- 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Is there a rational path to spirituality? How could an ancient ideology be consistent with modern science? Why do people want to connect to spirituality in the first place? Explore some mind blowing answers to these questions.
- Entry/Admission - The Old City of Safed
Tarpat Street, Tarpat St, Safed, Israel
Returns to original departure point
This is a sit down session with Rabbi Shmuel Kopel. It is an interactive Kabbalah exercise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.