- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Reach the shores of the Dead Sea to enjoy the therapeutic qualities of the Dead Sea mud as well as the unique experience of floating on the rich mineral water of the sea itself
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Masada Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE LET US KNOW WHERE YOU ARE STAYING AS WE NEED TO CONFIRM PICK UP LOCATION AND TIME.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masada Fortress, Arad Israel
Masada was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001. In 2007, the Masada Museum in Memory of Yigael Yadin opened at the site, in which archeological findings are displayed in a theatrical setting. Many of the artifacts exhibited were unearthed by Yadin and his archaeological team from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem during the 1960s
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
The Dead Sea has attracted visitors from around the Mediterranean Basin for thousands of years. It was one of the world's first health resorts (for Herod the Great), and it has been the supplier of a wide variety of products, from asphalt for Egyptian mummification to potash for fertilisers. People also use the salt and the minerals from the Dead Sea to create cosmetics and herbal sachets.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- PLEASE INFORM WHERE YOU ARE STAYING AS WE NEED TO CONFIRM THE PICK UP TIME AND LOCATION.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.