- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Instead of being surround by large tourist groups (as in Huacachina), you will have the entire desert almost for yourself. Together with a pro Sandboarder and professional equipment, you will learn how to sandboard. Starting at small dunes, our instructor shows you some techniques and how to get the right balance. Once you get the hang of it, you will move on to bigger dunes and start sandboarding. Fun is guaranteed, no matter if you stand, sit or lay on the board. And don't forget to try the delicious bread we try on the way to the dunes, it's worth it!
- Use of sandboarding and helmet
- Off-road tour with a jeep (Toyota Landcruiser, Fortune or Hilux)
- Snacks - Snacks and a bottle of water
- Experienced driver and professional sandboarding instructor
- Optional beach visit after the tour
- Lunch or dinner
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Miraflores and San Isidro. Any other district has an additional cost of 3-6$ which will be paid in cash on the day of the tour.
In Chilca, you will enter the dunes and begin with the Sandboarding activity.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Av.Virrey Amat 518, Chilca 15870, Peru
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.