- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A real taste of Siena Food and Wine tradition is what this experience would like to leave to you. A licensed guide will escort you to several typical places to discover the secrets and the curiosities of culinary traditions of this famous town.
- Monolingual local guide
- Tasting of typical products food and wines samples (4 stops)
- Hotel Pick-up and dropoff
- Extra quantity of wine
Siena Info Point, Il Campo, 72, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
Travelling is knowing different traditional flavours of an area. The goal of the food tour is to let people know the Sienese dishes, savoury and sweet. After the meeting with the tour guide, who will explain in detail every dish rich in history and curiosity, the group will head to the first stop where you can taste mixed crostini, sala- mi and cheese with a good glass of Chianti. The second stop will focus on truffles, the precious and well-known tuber, that make all those who do not know it crazy. Finished the starter is the turn of the first course, in a typical tavern just a few steps from the magnificent Piazza del Campo. Here, according to seasons, you can taste typical dishes like panzanella, pici with crumbs, tomato soup and pici with garlic. At the end of the tour the guide will bring the group in the San Domenico area, where a shop of local products will be the final taste of typical sweets: cantucci, panforte and ricciarelli, with a good gass of Vin Santo.
Siena has never been as good as this!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Totally refundable if not used
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour. Visitors must be able to ascend and descend paths and/or stairs.
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.