- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• During the 8-hour guided tour you'll have the opportunity to visit some of the most famous vineyards, see their wine cellars and taste excellent wines.
• Visit small villages such as Greve, Castellina and Radda in Chianti and ancient castles, hidden among green hills and surrounded by vineyards and olive groves.
• This tour is a perfect combination of culinary delights, arts and culture. This private tour can be customized from locations you visit to the starting time of the tour.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour and a professional English speaking driver to lead you through the day.
- Private luxury minivan
- Fresh bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi on board (on request at reservation)
- French, Spanish or Portuguese speaking driver upon request
- Lunch (from 25€ to 50€ per person)
- Wine tastings (from 10€ to 25€ per person)
- Entry/Admission - Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Casanova
- Entry/Admission - Casa Emma
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all the apartment and hotel locate in the city of Siena
Florence City area, everywhere on request.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio, 37, Via S. Cresci, 50022 Greve in Chianti FI, Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Enoteca Falorni, Galleria delle Cantine 6, 50022, Greve in Chianti Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenuta Casanova, Localita Sant'Agnese N. 20, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
As an option we can organize a Lunch in a Farm where you can taste wines and organic local products. (to be paid on the spot)
This option will reduce the time in the cities of Siena and San Gimignano and exclude Monteriggioni.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Casa Emma, S.P. di Castellina in Chianti, 3, 50021 San Donato in Poggio, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations in Italy. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available at any needs.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.