- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a tour that allows you to visit the most prestigious Veronese areas: Lake Garda and Valpolicella in the same day. A fantastic opportunity to enrich your wine knowledge and to enjoy the great sceneries of Verona province.
On this great day you’ll have a walk in Bardolino or Lazise, two lovely villages on Lake Garda shores; then you’ll taste traditional wines such as Bardolino, sparkling rosé Chiaretto and Pinot Grigio.
After a delicious Italian lunch you’ll reach Valpolicella Classica to visit a traditional winery and, as a perfect end of the day, you’ll taste the entire range of Valpolicella wines DOC and DOCG, such as Valpolicella, Ripasso, Amarone and Recioto with their different styles.
- Transport by air conditioned minivan
- Local English speaking tour leader and sommelier at your disposal
- Visit and wine tasting session at two wineries (at least four wines each winery)
- Lunch at restaurant (wine included)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pick up at the hotel
Via Roma, 33, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Returns to original departure point
Departure at 9.00 a.m. from Via Roma, 33 Verona (in front of Castelvecchio).
After the transfer from Verona to Lake Garda, we have a walk on the Lake shore of Bardolino or Lazise, and a visit and a wine tasting session at a winery in the Bardolino wine area. The lunch will be in a local restaurant with Bardolino wines matched with traditional dishes.
Transport by air conditioned minivan (9 seats).
During the journey from Verona to Lake Garda and on the hills of Valpolicella Classica wine region, our Pagus tour leader and sommelier will be at your disposal; you'll have a visit and a wine tasting session at a Bardolino winery and at a Valpolicella winery, then lunch in a local restaurant (wine included).
The duration is 7 h approximately.
Minimum for 2 people – max 8.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notice
- the tour leader, in respect of all the guests, will wait for you in case of late maximum for 15 minutes.
- We want you to spend a lovely day with no distress so, please, in booking our tours, inform us if you have limited mobility (in some old cellars there are stairs); or if you have any intolerance or allergy about food/wine (some tours are including appetizers in the cellar or lunch in local Restaurant)
- We ask you to inform us if you have any appointment after the tour (if you booked a train ticket, an opera show in Arena or a reservation for a restaurant), so we can do our best to respect the schedule.
- In the cellar the temperature is constant 15 Celsius degrees (59 Fahrenheit), so we suggest to take with you a sweater or a jacket; if it will be possible we will try to show you the vineyards, so it’s recommended to wear sneakers or comfortable shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.