- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Passionate about Valpolicella wine? Don't miss this half day e-bike tour!
We'll quickly leave the city center behind us and reach Verona's countryside.
Looking for the best panoramas, we'll pedal among vineyards, in small roads and bike paths.
After a couple of hours of quiet and flat e-bike ride, we'll reach the winery and listen to the stories of who produces quality local wine, everyday.
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Tasting of Amarone and 3 more local wines
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Agriturismo Corte Moranda
Via Madonna del Terraglio, 5, 37129 Verona VR, Italy
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday Thursday Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Activissimo, Via Madonna del Terraglio, 5, 37129 Verona VR, Italy
Let's set the e-bikes and let's go!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ponte Pietra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
The itinerary starts from the city center, first will admire Ponte Pietra and its ancient beauty.
Pass By: Castello di Montorio, Via Castel Montorio, Montorio, Sorano Italy
Here a medieval Castle! It will be our reference in our tour, as we reach the countryside.
Stop At: Agriturismo Corte Moranda, Via Gazzego 2/a, 37142 Verona VR, Italy
Finally the visit and wine tasting in this small family run winery.
(This place can be substituted by other wineries)
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.