- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Exprience the magical atmosphere of the Arena of Verona, the stunning Roman amphitheatre which still serves as one of the world's great opera venues.
Look behind the façade of the pink marble monument that dominates Piazza Brà and isten to its fascinating history, the legends and mysteries surrounding it - like the stories of the gladiators!
Built in the 1st century AD from pink-tinged marble, the great theater survived an earthquake in the 12th century and is still the city’s favorite opera hall.
Skip the line to enter the arena and follow your expert guide through this 1-hour private tour inside one of the best preserved Roman amphitheaters in the world!
- Expert local guide
- 1-hour private tour
- Entry/Admission - Arena di Verona
- Transportation to the meeting point
Via Dietro Anfiteatro, 6, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Exprience the magical atmosphere of the Arena of Verona....
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Piazza Bra, 37121, Verona Italy
Admire the main piazza of Verona
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and be aware that the Arena has steep steps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.