- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a classic, romantic walking tour of Verona to explore the places that inspired Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet novel. You will see Juliet's house, Piazza dei Signori, Piazza Erbe, the Scaliger Tombs, Piazza Bra and other beautiful attractions in the
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small-group tour
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees for museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Verona City Hall, Piazza Bra, 1, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Returns to original departure point
When forced to leave his beloved Juliet and the town of Verona in exile, Shakespeare’s Romeo said: There is no world without Verona walls. This special city was the setting of Shakespeare’s drama, Romeo and Juliet, one of the most famous love tragedies of all time. Rolling hills, the Po Valley plains, vineyards and olive groves surround this romantic town.
On this 2-hour walking tour your private guide will show you the most important sights and points of interest, such as Juliet's House, the palaces of the Scala family, the Church of St. Elena, the house of the Capulets, the Capitolare. You'll also visit Romeo’s House and Piazza dei Signori, where the duel between the Capulets and Montagues families may have taken place!
Your final stop will be Juliet’s Tomb and the Frescos Museum. Then, you will end your tour in Piazza Bra.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.