- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A Blindfolded tasting to
test your senses, your
knowledge in the oenological field.
You will have the opportunity to taste blindfolded
four wines of the same type but of different wineries, immersing yourself in an engaging blend of flavors and taste sensations such as to
stimulate your recognition capabilities.
With the help of an expert we will try to discover together their aromas and the provenance of the wine, compiling a sensorial card for each tasting.
- 4 tastings of the same type of wine but from four different manufacturers
- Blind tasting kit for the test
- Final tasting test
- mini cutting board with tipical fresh cuts (Soppressa)
- Tipical sliced cheese (Monte Veronese)
- Bread, bread sticks
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Wine from our historical shop (Available to purchase)
- Local food from our historical shop (Available to purchase)
"LA BOTTEGHETTA" (Our Historical Shop)
Our Tours will have place in "LA BOTTEGHETTA IN PADELLA" located in Via Don Enrico Tazzoli, 1, 37121, VR
The blind tasting consists in analyzing the wine without being able to have information on the producer, the type of wine, its origins and the oenological techniques, since it is served in bottles to which the labels have been covered.
This type of tasting is made among other things
to give an opportunity to the tasters to maximize their potential. It is in fact scientifically proven that in the case in which one tastes a known wine a part of the brain remains "dormant" in the sense that it does not put in place all its capabilities relying on already known impressions.
It must be said that in order to make more accurate the result and to accommodate the tasting purposes during the blind tasting can be given some preventive communications regarding some fundamental elements to make wine analysis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Let us know for any food intolerances
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible in the main location but available in the Historical one
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.