- 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the locations of the movie “Letters to Juliet” in the beautiful Verona. Follow your guide through the most romantic and meaningful places of Romeo and Juliet's love story and marvel at the beauty of their city.
- expert tour guide
- hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Fountain of Madonna Verona, in Piazza Erbe, Verona
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations of the movie “Letters to Juliet”. You'll then see the famous Juliet’s Club, where volunteers reply to the thousands of letters sent to Juliet. From there you’ll walk through characteristic streets to discover the background of the famous love story and finding out how people lived at Romeo and Juliet's time.
You'll see the Scala Family House, where it all started, Romeo's House, and finally Juliet's House, full of all of the past and present evidences of love... and don't be surprised if you'll happen to witness a declaration of love or a proper wedding!
You’ll discover the background of the story and find out how people lived at the time of Romeo and Juliet: be prepared to see the palace where they probably met and feel their passion and their dreams, the place where Romeo presumably lived, the typical medieval streets where the fight with Tybalt took place and be prepared to cry your eyes out at the heart-breaking end of their story by the time you get to Juliet’s House.
You might want to leave your name on the walls there, or post a letter to Juliet, or lock your padlock where it’ll become part of the Monument of Love, so that a little part of you will stays in Verona forever.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.