- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Perfect excursion to discover our territories and drive our vehicles through woods, ancient mule tracks, vineyards and hills of the Valpolicella, then cross the slopes and trails of Val d'Adige, including beautiful landscapes and ancient villages.
At the end of tour we have a lunch with pasta, wood plate ewith local cured meet and cheese, wine , water and expresso.
A day of great enjoyment is guaranteed !
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Fumane, via Progni 1. Verona
We start from our base and we are going up the Valpollicella hills. We can see the Garda's lake from mountain and one of best view of Valpolicella valley.
We cross a lot of vineyards and olive groves up and down Valpolicella valley, we will see where the famous Amarone wine is born.
After we arrive on the Lessinia mountain (1000 m. above the sea) and see the stone cave.
When we come back an amazing lunch with local product is waiting for you
Meeting point in Fumane, via Progni 1 at 9.30 am.
Remember your car drive license.
Lunch is including.
Our guides speak English, German, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.