- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel from Sorrento to Pompeii and, after a drive of approximately 45 minutes, arrive at the entrance of the site where your guide will wait while customers pay their entrance fees. Explore the archeological site accompanied by your guide - see the main features of the ancient city including the baths, bakeries and theatres just to name a few.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Transport from Sorrento to Pompeii and return
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii - Archaeological Area.
Via Correale, 25, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
8:00am from April to october
09:00 am from November to December
Returns to original departure point
Monday - Wednesday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii - Archaeological Area., Porta Marina Superiore (Via Villa dei Misteri) Piazza Immacolata, Piazza Porta Marina inf., 80045 Pompeii Italy
The archaeological excavations of Pompeii have returned the remains of the ancient city of Pompeii, near the hill of Civita, at the gates of modern Pompeii, buried under a blanket of ashes and lapilli during the eruption of Vesuvius in 79, together with Ercolano, Stabia and Oplonti. The findings following the excavations, initiated by the will of Charles III of Bourbon, are one of the testimonies of Roman life, as well as the best preserved city of that era
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For bookings from November to December please contact us by email to reconfirm the pick up time and meeting point.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.