- 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Deemed by UNESCO as an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape, the Amalfi Coast is a beguiling combination of great beauty and gripping drama: coastal mountains plunge into the sea in a stunning vertical scene of precipitous crags, picturesque towns and lush forests.
Among the glittering string of coastal gems, legendary Positano and Amalfi sparkle the brightest, while mountain top Ravello has the glossy fame of its grandiose villas and Wagnerian connection.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide (if option selected)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Any accommodation, Train station , Airport situated in Campania Region.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
You will be provided with an English speaking driver for transportation service, and, on your request, a private guide, for the whole day. The driver will be waiting for you at prearranged pick up point..
First stop: Positano (approx. 1-hour)
Positano is the coast’s most picturesque and photogenic town, with steeply-stacked houses tumbling down to the sea in a cascade of sun - bleached peach , pink and terracotta colours . No less colourful are its steep streets and steps lined with wisteria - draped hotels , smart restaurants and fashionable boutiques .
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If customers are cruise ship passengers, they must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. If customers request pick up from the train station, they must provide the following information at time of booking: id number of the train and arrival time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.