- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a 3-hour cooking class to discover the tricks of the typical Neapolitan cuisine. Relax in a beautiful estate above the hills of Sorrento. Your friendly and professional chef will guide you lead you into the creation of a delightful meal including the dessert. Learn the properties of the ingredients in a small-group to ensure a more engaging experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- English speaking Chef
Traveler pickup is offered
Since departure times and drop-off locations may vary, you'll have to reconfirm pick-up time and meeting point with the local service provider before departing date.
Return to original start point
Learn to cook like an Italian at a cooking class in Sorrento and experience the cuisine through personal interaction with the local food and wines. Hear culinary secrets passed down over generations and learn about the area's food.
• Travel Etc., Corso Italia 1, 80067, Sorrento Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Transportation to/from the location may be arranged on request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.