- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Combine visits to the archaeological site of Pompeii with a wine tasting and lunch at an exclusive vineyard located on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius on this 6-hour tour from Sorrento. See the devastation caused by Mt. Vesuvius' eruption in 79 A.D. and the Romans' remainings preserved in the years thanks to the flood of lava, ashes and lapilli which petrified the city. Your English-speaking guide will lead you into a guided tour of the archaeological site. Enjoy a wine tasting in a bautiful vineyard on the Volano, famous for the Lacryma Christi DOC production.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Light lunch with local delicacies
- Wine-tasting (Lacryma Christi white, red and rose)
- Pick-up/drop-off from Meeting points within Sorrento area
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii - Archaeological Area.
Parcheggio Communale Achille Lauro, 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii - Archaeological Area., Porta Marina Superiore (Via Villa dei Misteri) Piazza Immacolata, Piazza Porta Marina inf., 80045 Pompeii Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Wine tasting in a local winery nearby the Vesuvius area
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.