- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A relaxing and funny day at sea exploring the beauties of the Sorrento Coast and the Isle of Capri from sea level kissed by the sun.
Swimming in the crystal blue water and visit the famous Piazzetta and the narrow roads full of glamorous boutique and fashion store.
Flexible itinerary basing on your desires and interests.
Explore the most beautiful bays of Capri and Sorrento Coast
Free time for swimming.
Free time for shopping.
Special Amenities on board.
- English speaking skipper
- Stops for swimming
- Mini bar
- Sun shade
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Snorkeling masks
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (14 euros per person), to be paid directly at the entrance of the site
Sorrento main port
Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point and transfer to the port of Sorrento.
Meet your skipper and boarding on a typical sorrento boat "Gozzo" to Capri.
Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
• Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White
• Grotto and the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
After a tour around the island, you will have free time to relax on the land (about 3-5 hours), maybe catch the chairlift to Monte Solaro at about 1900 feet (589m) above sea level. The most significant site on the island is Villa San Michele and its magnificent gardens.
You could walk along the famous Via Camerelle, stop in the charming “Piazzetta” and take some time to admire the colorful garden of Augustus overlooking the the famed Faraglioni Rocks, do some shopping, or visit the blue grotto (good sea and weather conditions permitting).
Return to the port of Capri, where your skipper will be waiting and departure to Sorrento with tasting the home made limoncello.
Return to the port of Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
The tour include
• English speaking skipper
• One or two stops for swimming (it depends on duration)
• Mini bar
• Sun shade
• Life jackets and safety equipment
• Snorkeling masks
• Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (14 euros per person), to be paid directly at the entrance of the site
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure from Sorrento port at around 09.00AM. Exact time and location of the meeting point will be sent after booking. Tours cancelled due to weather or sea conditions are completely refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.