- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
During this kayak tour it will be possible to visit the wonderful Bay of Ieranto, Pearl of the Marine Protected Area of Punta Campanella. The Kayaks depart from Marina del Cantone, after a proper briefing about paddling and safety techniques is provided. The tour lasts 4 hours, during which is possible to admire the beauty of the Amalfi Coast and Capri as main landscapes. Once in the bay, as you paddle through Ieranto, you can explore the natural caves and the wonderful Punta Campanella, while enjoying the interesting history and marine biology of the area. The bay is known for being the most peaceful area in the Sorrento Peninsula, as motorboats and anchoring is not allowed. In addition, if you really love the sea, you can join a 1 hour snorkeling tour to enjoy the thriving marine life and the underwater landscapes of the bay with Marine Biologists for an extra fee of 15 € - includes equipment rental.
- Led by a local guide
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- The listed price does not include a €10 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Daily from March until November
The adventure begins at the Bus Terminal in Marina del Cantone, where you will meet your guide which will provide you with kayaking/ snorkeling (if required) safety techniques and tour information, which will make your paddle much more fun.
This paddle will take you from Marina del Cantone (Nerano) to the pearl of the Sorrento Peninsula, The Bay of Ieranto, heart of the Marine Protected Area of Punta Campanella. The fully-guided tour will give access to the spectacular nature with its accessible caves. On the route to the Bay we will pass through the spectacular cliffs and the Montalto cave. Once in the bay we will be surrounded by its rich history and mythology and will be possible to relax, consume some food, taking an optional snorkeling tour for an extra cost of 15€, which includes snorkeling equipment rental, and/or going for a walk in the area protected by FAI – Fondo Ambiente Italiano (Italian Foundation for the Environment)
After the Break, the tour keeps going between the natural, geological and historical features of the bay until reached the scenic Cape Campanella, ending point of the Sorrento Peninsula. The tour concludes following the same route backwards, until Marina del Cantone.
THE TOUR REQUIRES A MINIMUM NUMBER OF 2 PEOPLE TO OCCUR. IF YOU ARE BOOKING FOR 1 PERSON PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFORE BOOKING
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- THE TOUR REQUIRES A MINIMUM NUMBER OF 2 PEOPLE TO OCCUR. IF YOU ARE BOOKING FOR 1 PERSON PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFORE BOOKING
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.