- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• One of our professional, knowledgeable English speaking driver guides will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) at 8 am, or according to the agreed time. Your driver will be holding a sign with your or your party’s name on it. Or meeting you at the lobby of your hotel at 8:30am or private resident outside the main doors.
• Take pictures along the way.
• For each person participating in the trek a minimal amount of equipment is needed to make the excursion both safe and enjoyable. We recommend:
• •Closed shoes suitable for walking i.e. sneakers or trainers, hiking boots • Appropriate clothing for the walk • Water • Sunhat and sun cream
• Walking itinerary:
Montepertuso / Hole in the rock (2-3 hours)
• ➢ Starting point from Montepertuso at 9:00 a.m. ➢ Fontana Vecchia ➢ Pineta ➢ Monte Gambera ➢ Hole in the rock ➢ Montepertuso
• Explore Sorrento
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle(transfer)
- English-speaking driver (Beginner-Intermediate)
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included.
- Gratuities range between 10-20 percent|(optional but appreciated)
- Each person will need the following items to make the excursion safe and enjoyable: closed shoes suitable for walking(i.e. sneakers or trainers, hiking boots), comfortable clothing for the walk, water, sunhat and sunscreen
- Trekking guide for 3-5hrs+ polls are supplied
- (Cost: 2-3ppl is E110pp which is paid directly to the trekking guide/in cash(euros)
- 4-6ppl is E100pp, 7-10ppl E80pp which is paid directly to the trekking guide/in cash(euros)
- A picnic lunch can be arranged for E30pp upon request. Paid directly to the guide. Only with guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up: Hotels/Airport/Train station/Port/B&B
Varies upon customer request
• You will be brought back to your pick up location. Return time is between 4-5pm.
• Fontana VecchiaDo not miss to visit the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and the Fontana Vecchia (Old Fountain), restored in 1973 and still popular, thanks to the clearness of its microbiologically pure water.
• PinetaA pearl of the Amalfi Coast, Positano presents itself as a cluster of pastel houses clinging to the steep ledges of the Lattari Mountains, which reflect themselves in the clear sea below, surrounded by an intense fragrance of lemon and bright and vivid colors of bougainvillea. A forest filled Pine trees that are breathtaking.
• Lunch Picnic lunch organized by your guide. Will be discussed first thing in the morning with your guide in how you would like it to be organized.
• Monte GamberaWalking across waves of rock, amidst shimmering, silver-leafed olive trees and bushes of brilliant yellow broom, to reach the paradisaical little beach opposite the Faraglioni of Capri.
• Sorrento if time permits
• End of the tour/MontepertusoBack to Montepertuso is where you will meet once again your driver.
• Explore Sorrento
• You will be brought back to your pick up location.Return time is between 4-5pm.
• Important Note. Anyone who suffers from vertigo, heart condition, asthma may find this walk challenging. Please let the guide with any medical conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Drop-off service is suitable for transfer from/to Naples airport or railway station to Sorrento, Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Ravello or the other towns on the Amalfi Coast.
- The escort driver will be waiting at the port with your name on a sign, or lobby if the pick up is at a hotel or outside the main doors of resident
- Drop-off service can also be arranged from the Naples seaport to one of these towns.
- Car service includes an English-speaking driver from/to airport, railway station, or seaport in Naples.
- You can choose this service to reach your hotel/accommodation on the Amalfi Coast or the railway/airport for your departure from Naples center city. The fees indicated are for a single, one-way trip (round-trip prices upon request).
- Fee includes tolls and fuel, driver, vehicle and is all-inclusive. You will be contacted to confirm location details (hotel name, street address, etc).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.