- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend a half day in a full-immersion tour in Herculaneum, a residential coastal town which has been superbly preserved by volcanic mud and ash during the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. See the remains and skeletons of this town, which continues to be excavated even today.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (max 50 seats)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Herculaneum € 13.00 per person
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
Via Correale, 25, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corsa Resina, 80056 Ercolano Italy
The archaeological excavations of Herculaneum have returned the remains of the ancient city of Herculaneum, buried under a blanket of ashes, lapilli and mud during the eruption of Vesuvius in 79, together with Pompeii, Stabiae and Oplonti.
Found randomly following the excavations for the construction of a well in 1709, the archaeological investigations in Herculaneum began in 1738.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.