- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Mount Vesuvius is considered to be one of the most dangerous volcanoes in the world due to the large population of the city of Naples and the surrounding towns on the slopes nearby. The slopes of Vesuvius are covered with vineyards and orchards, and the wine grown there is known as Lacrima Christi (Latin for “tears of Christ”). Hotel pick up and driving for about 45 minutes through the Sorrentine Peninsula to reach the Terminal Busvia where you will continue with a walk along a path and finally reach the peak of the volcano, for an impressive view of the crater, accompanied by a specialized alpine guide. In the Afternoon, a guided tour of the vineyards of the Vesuvio National Park will take place, with tasting of wine and typical products from Campania. Return transfer to the hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Sorrento area
- Professional English speaking driver or assistant on board
- Air conditioned VAN or minibus
- Typical Campania Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Land transfer outside Sorrento area
- Lunch (€ 20 p.p)
- Everything that is not mentioned in “The tour includes
Pick up and drop off from / to your hotel.
Don’t miss the chance to explore the crater of Mount Vesuvius, the Volcano responsible for the destruction of Pompeii and Herculaneum in the eruption of 79AD and particularly interesting for its history and the frequency of its eruptions. Vesuvius is a volcano located in Italy, in a dominant position compared to the Gulf of Naples. It is one of the two active volcanoes of continental Europe and one of the most studied and dangerous in the world due to the high population of the surrounding areas and its explosive characteristics.Hotel pick up and driving for about 45 minutes through the Sorrentine Peninsula to reach the Terminal Busvia where you will continue with a walk along a path and finally reach the peak of the volcano, for an impressive view of the crater, accompanied by a specialized alpine guide.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Sunglasses & solar cream
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.