- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We will bring you with our Small Group Tour (max. 20 people) to the ancient Roman city Pompeii. During this 1 hour drive from Positano along the stunning coastal street you can enjoy and relax in our perfectly equipped bus. Air condition and 1 bottle of water are offered free of charge to all passengers. Pompeii is considered one of the world's most important historical sights. Now it is a UNESCO World Heritage. Our local expert guide will show you how the volcanic ash preserved the city and its people. Our 2 hour walk will give you a perfect vivid picture of life in the Roman Empire around 2.000 years ago. Come and discover with us!
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- USB charger for each seat in our bus
- Entrance ticket to Pompei
- No hotel pick up/drop off
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii - Archaeological Area.
Viale Pasitea, 82, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii - Archaeological Area., Porta Marina Superiore (Via Villa dei Misteri) Piazza Immacolata, Piazza Porta Marina inf., 80045 Pompeii Italy
Guided Tour trough the ancient ruins with local expert in english
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.