- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A local expert guide speaking fluent language will meet you at the port in Naples or Sorrento and reach Capri by jetfoil.
This wonderful tour begins in Marina Grande, the main port of the island. The view is lovely, as are the many sailing vessels moored at the pier.
On board of a comfortable minibus, your experienced guide will take scenic travel routes, including the exhilarating Mamma Mia Road to the
second largest center of the island, Anacapri. Don't miss la Piazzetta, heart and soul of the island and the Augustus bothanical gardens, where you will look down upon the legendary Faraglioni limestone rocks, one of Capri’s
A visit of the Blue Grotto will be possible if the weather permits but if the cave is closed you can do a sharing boat ride all around the island to see
the other caves.
At this point you will have free time to explore.
Finally, we’ll return to Marina Grande by Funicular to enjoy one more incredible view of this gifted land.
- Ferry Tickets
- Round-trip shared transfer in Capri with minibus
- Blue Grotto Entrance or Shared Boat Ride around the Island
- Top Rated Guide
- Small Group
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
1: Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
In case the Blue Grotto is closed, you will join a sharing boat ride all around the island.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.