- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
To feel a strong emotion, buzz walk in the rural area to learn about lemons!
Here along the dry stone stairways, you will see the famous “gardens”, a succession of places rich in trees of “sfusato amalfitano”, the most famous Amalfi lemon, arrived centuries ago from the East, which now boasts the recognition European Protected Geographical Indication.
A small break in the shade of an area equipped with tables and chairs allow you to taste this amazing fruit: home made lemon cake and lemonade!
From here, coming out of the lemon, you will go to visit the Museum of Rural Life Arts and Crafts, a small collection of historical pieces and documents that tell of a glorious past, which has helped to renew the glories of the ancient Maritime Republic.
Finally, we will go to the adjacent room used for the processing of these fruits, where, after the drawing on the procedure for obtaining the famous elixir, “limoncello”, will end this journey with a toast to taste our products.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - Tasting of home made lemon cake and lemonade and limoncello
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
Piazza Duomo, 84010 Amalfi SA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the main square "Piazza Duomo" in Amalfi and we walk towards the place (10 min). We have golf cart for disposal of people with disability and family with children.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
Lemon tour: farm visit, lemonade and cake testing, visiting family’s Museum of Arts and Crafts, visiting limoncello factory and free testing.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.