- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this incredible Fullday visiting
Pompeii, UNESCO World Heritage Site, with stop in
Sorrento where you will have time for a good lunch and shopping.
Included Buffalo Mozzarella and Limoncello Tasting!
During your scenic drive, you'll be able to make impressive pictures along the way.
Upgradable with 2 hours local licensed guide in Pompeii.
Pickup and Dropoff your accommodation in Rome.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
- Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
- Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
- Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffalo Mozzarella tasting
- Limoncello tasting
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Licensed professional guide 2 hours in Pompeii (if booked with additional...
- Pompeii tickets 15 Euro per person
- Audio-guides in Pompeii 8 Euro per person
- Lunch, Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii - Archaeological Area.
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in Rome
Return Point: Your accommodation in Rome
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: ItalyBesTours, Via Castel Campanile N. 300, 00054 Rome Italy
You’ll have a professional English-speaking driver and air-conditioned comfortable vehicle for the day. You will be picked up from your accommodation in Rome in the morning and you'll enjoy a panoramic 2 hour drive to the first Tasting place.
On the way is included a Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting in a specialized Buffalo Mozzarella Store in the countryside close to Naples, the area is considered the fatherland of the Italian Buffalo Mozzarella!
Limoncello Tasting included in a real Limoncello Family Factory on the Sorrento Coast.
During your scenic drive, you'll be able to make multiple stops to capture all those picturesque moments.
Your first stop will be Sorrento.
While in Sorrento, free time to have a very good lunch (own expense) and feel free to visit the main sites of the city, go for some shopping or just enjoy your free time in town.
Next stop you’ll have 2 hours to visit the Pompeii Archeological Area.
A 2 hours private licensed guide in Pompeii is upgradeable, with additional cost, on this tour. If no private guide is chosen, you can go inside on your own renting audio-guides.
At the end of your tour, the driver will bring you back to your accommodation in Rome.
Stop At: Piazza Tasso, 80067, Sorrento Italy
In Sorrento, free time to have a very good lunch (own expense) and feel free to visit the main sites of the city, go for some shopping or just enjoy your free time in town
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii - Archaeological Area., Porta Marina Superiore (Via Villa dei Misteri) Piazza Immacolata, Piazza Porta Marina inf., 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was an ancient Roman town near modern Naples, where the common people went on holidays at the time of the ancient Rome. Pompeii, along with Herculaneum and many ancient towns in the surrounding area, was mostly destroyed and buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. The excavations are huge, and not every area can be visited. Along the way tours can be organized to enter the excavations and see as much as possible.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver and permissions to enter the historical city centers
- All tours can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour) to meet your complete satisfaction
- The vehicle and driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the tour and can take you where big buses cannot go, you will walk definitely less and see more!
- Your driver will give a general overview regarding the history of the areas in the car before you start walking around on your own. He will allow all the time you need to visit with No
- Rushing as in group tours. By Italian law he is unable to conduct guiding inside museums, monuments, etc, or even to leave the car to walk around with you
- Official private licensed guides are selected by local supplier
- Infant seat available on request
- Based on the day of the week and the temperature of the day, you might visit Pompeii in the morning or in the afternoon
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.