- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Founded over a centrury ago, this Temple of the Sea has now become a Museum-Aquarium dedicated to all!
You will start your "dive" with a huge lagoon where animals live as in their natural environment: sharks, turtles, moray eels, apogons and many more...
In the Museum part, you will then be impressed by huge hanging skeletons and be intrigued by the Cabinet of Curiosities. Temporary exhibitions are also held.
NEW: THE ODYSSEY OF THE SEA TURTLES
Accessible from the aquarium, this open-air amenity invites the visitor on a fabulous voyage.
Drawn into the wake of these great migratory animals, the visitor becomes aware of their fragility and is invited to pledge himself to their protection.
- Access to the museum part
- Access to the aquarium part
- Public animations during school holidays
- Entry/Admission - Oceanographic Museum of Monaco
- Animations (tactile pools, family challenges, the ImmerSEAve 360° virtual reality experience etc.
- All other extras (restaurant & bar.
Oceanographic Museum of Monaco, Avenue Saint Martin, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Visit: Oceanographic Museum of Monaco, Avenue Saint Martin, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Begin your visit in the aquariums, where you will get surprised by a wide range of tanks, with lively attractive scènes. Extraordinary shapes and stunning colors!
In the Mediterranean sea zone, discover thousands of species and over 200 kinds of invertebrates... such as the frightening moray eels and intelligent octopus.
In the tropical zone, meet the sympathetic clownfish or the impressive sharks!
In the fluorescent coral pool, have a look at the magic effect of these animals.
You can then go on in the Museum part and attend to the light show (every hour) in the Whale room, where skeletons get alive...
Take time at the world's biggest Cabinet of Curisosities of the oceans' depths to observe over 1000 strange items.
Do no forget to go on the roof-top terrace: panoramic views over the surroundings, African spurred turtles to discover, open space playground for children, restaurant & bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Duration: Open visit (90 to 120 minutes)
- Opening times
- October to March: open from 10 am to 6 pm
- April, May, June + September: open from 10 am to 7 pm
- July + August: open from 9:30 am to 8 pm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.