- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Your guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a panoramic ride from Monaco westbound to most famous spots on the Riviera. From Monaco to Nice – this will be the day to remember. It will all take 6 hours. As this is a private tour, we’ll be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations. Our first stop takes place in Eze Village – medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagle’s nest – almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if you’d add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it.
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- entrance tickets to the Museum
- wine degustation
Sightseeing tour from Monaco with a guide
Returns to original departure point or airport or any address indicated by you on the Cote d'Azur
All the year round
• When you’re still in Eze Village you can’t miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture – famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the ‘nose’ and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
• From Eze Village by the Middle (Moyenne) Corniche – panoramic view road – you’ll drive towards Nice and just before entering the city majestic hill of Mont Boron will catch your attention. That’s where you’ll see XV-century stronghold that used to protect the bay of Villefranche. Stoning view over the bay, the village and surrounding hills will leave you breathless for a little while. From the other side of the Mont Boron you’ll experience the greatest panorama of Nice itself and far more, the way birds can see it. Unforgettable rendez-vous with major city of French Riviera.
• Next stop – Nice, the Old Town, vibrant Massena Square, next to the statue of Apollo. From there you’ll enjoy walking around the heart of Old Nice. Must-see spots like Cours Saleya – incredible flower market that turns out into Mediterranean food court in the evenings as well as the surroundings baroque streets next to the Opera building reflected in the paintings of Matisse still proudly holding the mood of Napoleon era. Just few steps away you may see the Nice Cathedral of Saint Reparata built in XVII century and hear the story of the mythical martyr girl, the patroness of the cathedral. Then splendid instantiation of the Neoclassical heritage of Nice – Palace of Justice and the square with the charming fountain and souvenir boutiques around it will have your full attention.
• From the Old Nice w you will continue by car to the historical district of Nice – the Cimiez. Famous not only because monumental Winter Palace of the British Queen Victoria but also its nearby location of the ruins of ancient Roman city called Cemenelum (1stcentury C.E.) – archeological site telling you more of Nice from the times of beginning of our era with surrounding olive gardens. Next to them you will have the museums of two famous painters: Matisse and Chagall. Such a great combination of history and art in this one place surely would not leave you indifferent.
• Our last stop would take place in front of St Nicholas Orthodox Cathedral - the largest Eastern Orthodox cathedral in Western Europe, opened in 1912 and meant to serve the large Russian community that had settled in Nice by the end of the 19th century. It’s Byzantium style and beautiful gardens around would tell you another story of the city and its connection to the times of the Tzars.
• On the way back to Monaco we will go by the sea shore and if you wish you can stay at a restaurant of your choice for a fine dinner in this restaurant of the coast, the guide will help you choose a restaurant.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.